Monday, January 27, 2020

Winter Fun!

I am getting a head start on my Christmas cards for 2020!  Here is a card I made for the We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook page.

For the background layer, I used a digital paper from the We Are 3 Digital Paper Pack, Tis the Season.

The focal image is from the Digital set, Christmas Fun and comes precolored for you!  I added a red ribbon and a couple of fun bow embellishments.



Visit the We Are 3 Digital Shop! New sets being added all the time!!


For more inspiration, check out the We Are 3 Facebook Page using products by We Are 3 Digital Shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Darcy

3 comments:

  1. OH! this is such a happy card Darcy, love the red stripes and the reindeer.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet Christmas card. The ribbon and bows work so well.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!