Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Jolly Christmas!!

It's Wednesday, so we have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.

Our sponsor for January is Beccy's Place. She will give a $10 AUD gift code to be used in her shop.




Please visit Beccy's Blog! 


Here is the sketch for this challenge!


And here is my card, using an image from the Snowfolk set by Beccy's Place. I colored the image with Copic markers.


I'm entering my card in Beccy's January Challenge.

I hope you will drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have made with wonderful Beccy's Place images!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Darcy

5 comments:

  1. OH! this is fabulous Darcy, just love the snowmen fence, a great image, love the colouring and your card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those beautiful snowflakes Darcy, they are so intricate and pretty. The red background really helps to set them off too. You've done a wonderful job interpreting the sketch, I particularly like the placement and shape of the sentiment tag.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little snowman fence is adorbs and I love red and white! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Darcy! I love this card.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!