Sunday, January 12, 2020

Snowman Heart Mitten by We Are 3 Digital Shop

Here is a card I made for the  We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook page. 

Bonnie made the cutest image called Snowman Heart Mitten and I couldn't wait to use it. It's just so adorable! I colored the image with  my Copic markers.  

For the background layer, I used a digital paper from the We Are 3 Digital Paper Pack, Winter Plaid (Green Lattice)  and digitally layered several white crystal snowflakes from the We Are 3 Digital set Snowflakes over the green lattice patterned paper. This is easy to do if you know your way around Microsoft Word. 

The sentiment is a digital sentiment from the We Are 3 sentiment set, Tis the Season.






Visit the We Are 3 Digital Shop!  New sets being added all the time!!

For more inspiration, check out the We Are 3 Facebook Page using products by We Are 3 Digital Shop.


Thanks for stopping by!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. I agree an adorable snowman, love his mitten LOL. Great background too Darcy, a SUPER card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have incorporated digital and hand colored elements into your card design, Darcy.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!