Saturday, January 18, 2020

Things that make you Happy!! Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge

Getting right to the latest challenge, THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY is the theme for the Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

You may enter as many times as you want.




For this challenge, our theme is THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY.


This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop


The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.


Here is my card.
Some of the things that make me happy are Sunny Days and Flowers

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Happiness
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel
My die is Candlewicking Oval by Spellbinders.
I used a Sizzix flower die to make the flowers.

We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.

Darcy

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!