Monday, January 27, 2020

Oops! Feel Better Soon!

Here is a card I made for the We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook page. My aunt had triple bypass surgery and I thought this card would cheer her up.




My background papers are from the We Are 3 digital paper set, Burlap Beach.

The cute focal image is precolored and from the printable set, Snowman Oops.

The sentiment is a digital sentiment from the We Are 3 sentiment set, Oops.

Visit the We Are 3 Digital Shop! New sets being added all the time!!



For more inspiration, check out the We Are 3 Facebook Page using products by We Are 3 Digital Shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Darcy

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your Aunt will absolutely love this card, a Super Snowman and a lovely "oops"
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Darcy. I hope your aunt is doing well.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!