Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy New Year! Shake it Up!!!!

Happy New Year!

It seems like 2019 flew by, didn't it? The older I get, the faster time flies!



Getting right to the latest challenge, Shaker Cards is the theme for the Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

You may enter as many times as you want.





For this challenge, our theme is SHAKER CARDS.


This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop




The prize for our January 4-17 challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.

Here is my shaker card! I forgot how fun they are!


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - For You
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hello


We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.

Darcy

6 comments:

  1. Love this card! Beautiful apaer really stans out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2020, Darcy! Your shaker card is gorgeous and I agree about the fun. I want to go ahead and warn you I'm not going to be myself I fear until our daughter's wedding on Feb. 1 is done; after that, I will return to normal. I have lots of last minute help requests on my plate, I'm sure you know the routine. Anyway, in case I don't participate that much, that's why! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Amy! And thanks for letting me know. I'm sure your upcoming wedding will be wonderful! Here's a wish for everything to go perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your shaker card, such beautiful paper and love the bow and the sentiment, a gorgeous card.
    I agree about the time scale LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Darcy! Love this card, the bright colors and the shaker element in the middle of the flowers is such fun.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!