Saturday, August 25, 2018

Use One Color Family (Monochromatic) at the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is Monochromatic.

Our Sponsor this month is 
A lucky August winner will get 2 digital images from Angie's Digital Stamps
The winner will be announced in September.
Here is my monochromatic card using yellow/gold and
using Angie's Digital Stamps  Birds Playing in Birdbath

With the help of my Big Shot cutting machine, I cut a circle out of my yellow cardstock to frame the cute Birds Playing in Birdbath image which I had colored with Copic markers.  I pulled the patterned paper out of my stash. and then made a banner to place below the image and I stamped the sentiment on it. I finished with some gold enamel dots and that was it!  Easy Breezy!!


I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!