Friday, August 3, 2018

Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge

It's Friday and, we have a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.

Our sponsor for August is Anne's Digital Art.  Anne will give our August winner a digi prize from her library of gorgeous images.


For my card, I am doing an Anything Goes theme and used "Lilac"  for my card. "Lilac" is one of Anne's images that is so fun to color.



I colored the Lilac image with Copic markers and did some sponging with a pale blue ink around the edges. Some clear gems finished off the card, which is 6 x 6 inches in size.



Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!