Saturday, August 18, 2018

Shake it!! Paper Ala Mode Challenge

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is SHAKER CARDS.

Our Sponsor this month is 
A lucky August winner will get 2 digital images from Angie's Digital Stamps
The winner will be announced in September.
Here is my SHAKER card 
using Angie's Digital Stamps  Butterfly on Toadstools

I colored the cute image with Copic markers and stamped a Hello. With the help of my Bigshot, I was able to cut a rectangular frame for the window. I used foam strips to put two pieces of acetate together and before sealing up, I added my little beads. Since coloring with Copic markers always leaves a little bit of a messy backside, I cut another piece of cardstock, 5 x 7 inches and adhered to the inside of the card to cover up the shaker side.

The banner at the top says "Wishing you a day as wonderful as you are"


I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

6 comments:

  1. OMG! This is absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours you chose and the fact it is a shaker.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith!! I love shaker cards but never make them! This one was fun to make!!

      Delete
  3. I do love a great shaker card, and this one is FANTASTIC! Beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!