Thursday, August 16, 2018

It's Friday at the Outlawz!!

If it's Friday, we have a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  

Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.

Our sponsor for August is Anne's Digital Art.  Anne will give our August winner a digi prize from her library of gorgeous images.



Here is my Christmas card!



For my card, I used "Christmas Balls and Holly" by our sponsor, Anne's Digital Art. I colored with Copic markers and added some colored pencils over the markers. The papers and embellishments are from my "always growing" stash!



Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Oh! How very pretty, love the colour combo Darcy.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love your card. I like images like this a lot. great job of coloring it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring, Darcy! This reminds me of something! ;)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it may remind you of something!! Thanks!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!