Friday, August 31, 2018

Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge September 1, 2018

It's Friday and we have a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  

Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.

Our sponsor for August is Anne's Digital Art.  Anne will give our August winner a digi prize from her library of gorgeous images.



I chose the Birthday theme this week!!
Here is my Birthday card!

I like to color images where I can be the "Fashion Designer" and of course, in my mind, every piece of clothing should be purple! Or some shade of it!!  So of course, the party dress is purple! And my love of glitter let me glitz up her handbag and the fancy bow on the dress and when you party, don't you put sparkle in your hair, too???
My card uses Suzy-Party Time by our sponsor Anne's Digital Art.




Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!