Friday, August 3, 2018

Under the Sea Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is Under the Sea.

Our Sponsor this month is 
A lucky August winner will get 2 digital images from Angie's Digital Stamps
The winner will be announced in September.
Here is my card 

I colored the Octopus and cut her out. I had an old set of tropical stamps by Stampin' Up! so I used those over the Sea Glass digital paper by We Are 3. The octopus got mounted on the card after I was done stamping.  A few coral colored sequins to finish off.


I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

2 comments:

  1. Great feeling of under the sea in this card Darcy. Love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your underwater scene, Darcy! Your octopus looks so happy and friendly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!