Thursday, August 9, 2018

Christmas in August! Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge

If it's Friday, we have a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  

Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.

Our sponsor for August is Anne's Digital Art.  Anne will give our August winner a digi prize from her library of gorgeous images.


For my card, I am doing the Christmas theme. I'm already working on cards for next year!  That is a really great feeling!!


For my card, I used Suzy Building a Snowman, by our sponsor, Anne's Digital Art. I colored with Copic markers and was trying to figure out how to get her hair to show she has some snow in it. I kind of failed there, but Hey, I tried!!! I'll have to see if someone knows how to do that and can show me!  



Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, it certainly is a "warm" card, Love it.
    Faith
    x
    PS all working Great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Darcy! I love the pink snowsuit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!