Friday, August 31, 2018

Outlawz Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is Special Occasion/ Non-Birthday.


A lucky September winner will get a prize of 3 digital images from Sheepski Designs
The winner will be announced in October.

Here is my Valentine's Day card using Pigs Can Fly by our sponsor Sheepski Designs. I colored the cute pig with Copic markers and then used a circle die to cut the image out and layered onto some digital paper (Framed Neutrals) by We Are 3 Digital Company that I sponged with light pinkish color. the sentiment, Hogs and Kisses was computer generated.

I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

I am entering my card in the Sheepski Designs Blog Challenge  -For the Kidz

Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

5 comments:

  1. I love your card!! The pinks are perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this has so many possibilities! I love the flying piggy! So pretty in piggy, pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at SheepSki Designs Darcy! Thsi is one of my favorite images! Love yur cardand the sentiment is perfect! (Hugs) Cara
    SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!