Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Poppy- Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge


A new  Wednesday Sketch Challenge is posted at the Outlawz Challenges!



For the month of September, our sponsor is Anne's Digital Art
The lucky September winner will win a prize of 3 digis and the winner will be announced in October.

Here is the Sketch for this week


And here is my card using Poppy by our sponsor, Anne's Digital Art!  I colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor Colored Pencils. 
This was a really fun card to make with the variety of papers that all came together in the same pack!




Hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!
And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!
Darcy

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!