Friday, September 21, 2018

Another Halloween card -- Outlawz Festive Friday's

It's Friday again!!  Gee time flies!  We have a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  

Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.

Our sponsor for September is Through the Craft Room Door Magazine. The September prize winner will get a subscription to the magazine.







I chose the Anything Goes theme for this week's card.
Happy Halloween



I really enjoy making Halloween cards, maybe just as much as I enjoy watching Halloween movies and tv shows! Anyway, my card is a hodgepodge of items from my stash! Overall size is 6 x 6 inches. 



Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!