Saturday, September 29, 2018

Coffee Break? It's about Time!

It's Saturday and we have a new challenge at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is Time or Clock(s).


A lucky September winner will get a prize of 3 digital images from Sheepski Designs
The winner will be announced in October.

Here is my card using Coffee Break by Sheepski Designs. I colored with Copic Markers to match my paper and used the computer to generate my sentiment. The clock is a sticker! The striped burlap ribbon is new this season from Stampin' Up!

I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

I'm also entering this in the Sheepski Designs Facebook Challenge.


Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!