Friday, September 7, 2018

Fantasy--Outlawz Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is FANTASY.


A lucky September winner will get a prize of 3 digital images from Sheepski Designs
The winner will be announced in October.

Here is my card using "Waiting" by Sheepski Designs. I colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. I added some Diamond Stickles here and there.

I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

I am entering my card in the Sheepski Designs Blog Challenge  -For the Kidz

Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!