Friday, September 14, 2018

Happy Halloween! EEK!!!!

It's Friday and we have a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  

Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.

Our sponsor for September is Through the Craft Room Door Magazine. The September prize winner will get a subscription to the magazine.







I chose the Anything Goes theme for this week's card.
Happy Halloween

I was in the mood to make a Halloween card. I used my new Spider Web die and my Cat punch by Stampin' Up! (with the coordinating Stampin' Up! paper). The pumpkin, spider, and EEK are all chipboard stickers from my stash.



Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!