Friday, September 28, 2018

Happy Friday!  So excited for the weekend. Tonight I go to a craft show in Des Moines and tomorrow night is the Luke Bryan concert in my little town as part of his Farm Tour!  And Sunday is my hubby's birthday!!  65 years old!!  OMG, does that sound old? I'm close behind him!!

 At the Outlawz today, we have a new  Festive Friday's Challenge.  

Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.

Our sponsor for September is Through the Craft Room Door Magazine. The September prize winner will get a subscription to the magazine.





For my card this week, I made a Christmas card using a card kit I bought at Joann's. No coloring! Just gluing down different elements. Sometimes, you just don't have the extra time to make a fancy card!






Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

2 comments:

  1. Love the design and the paper and the cutie reindeer Darcy. ENjoy hubby's birthday celebrations, he's VERY young LOL.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!