Friday, September 14, 2018

Gatefold Cards at Paper Ala Mode

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is Gate Fold Cards.


A lucky September winner will get a prize of 3 digital images from Sheepski Designs
The winner will be announced in October.

Here is my card using Hello by Sheepski Designs. I colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. I added some Diamond Stickles to the mermaid.
Digital Paper Birdsong-Amazing Blue     We Are 3 Digital Shop

For my background, I used a new technique called Pleated Background. Here is a link to a video by Karen Hasheck with excellent instructions.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZw75lV2R4&feature=youtu.be
Here is the inside of my card.

I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!


Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!