Wednesday, April 1, 2020

New Sponsor for Sketch Challenge-Jan's Digi Stamps

Happy April Fool's Day! No fooling here---we have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I hope you will come join us. The team has made such amazing cards again!


I'm so excited because we have a new sponsor at the Outlawz. 

Prize is $10 gift certificate to Jan's Digi Stamps


Here is the sketch for this challenge!

And here is my card, using Birthday Friends by our sponsor, Jan's Digi Stamps. I had to turn the sketch on it's side to make it work.

I used digital paper by We Are 3 Digital Shop. The paper package is called Happy Birthday.

I hope you will drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have made!


I'm entering my card in the Jan's Digital Shop Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Darcy

8 comments:

  1. An excellent card Darcy, fun and feminine too.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Darcy and very true words on the sentiment. Love the pinks you have used.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy- Eunice and Gertrude (the birthday friends)told me this morning that they really LOVE your birthday card! Ha! That pink digi paper background definitely seals the deal for me! Thanks for your entry in JDS Blog Challenge #10. Good luck, be safe.
    Hugs,

    Jan (owner and illustrator at Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Darcy! Love the image, love the papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!