Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Have a Brew-tiful day!

Another new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I hope you will come join us. The team has made such amazing cards again!

I'm so excited because we have a new sponsor at the Outlawz.

Prize is $10 gift certificate to Jan's Digi Stamps


Here is the sketch for this challenge!

And here is my card, using Tea Time by our sponsor, Jan's Digi Stamps. I was nervous to color those sweet peas, but I think they turned out okay.  The sentiment is from the same digital set.

For my background layer, I used digital paper by We Are 3 Digital Shop. The paper is from the Enchanted set.



I colored the image with Copic markers. Card size is 5 x 7 inches.

I hope you will drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have made!

I'm entering my card in the Jan's Digital Shop Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Darcy

7 comments:

  1. Darcy, Love what you did with the image and framed it so beautifully. Fabulous coloring! I love seeing how others see and use my images. It makes me smile! Thank you for sharing your stunning card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Stay Safe, Stay In and Stay Healthy!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange you should use this image today Darcy, I was on a blog and followed the link to Jan's Stamps and fancied this beautiful image. I LOVE how you have coloured it you shouldn't have been afraid, it's gorgeous, love the background paper too.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Darcy. You colored those flowers so well and I love the card composition too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty stamp set from Jan, Darcy. Your card, using that layout and beautiful papers is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darcy, Your sweet peas are gorgeous! I think you may be your own worst critic. lol OK, slipping on my DT hat - Thanks for joining our challenge at Jan's this month. Hope to see you for the new one starting tomorrow.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!