Friday, April 10, 2020

Romantic Garden - Outlawz Paper A La Mode

ROMANTIC GARDEN is the theme for the newest Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz! So, put your thinking cap on because you may enter as many times as you want.




This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop



The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is ROMANTIC GARDEN.

Here is my card.

Here is the inside of my card



The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Garden
We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - White on Black Sentiment
Inside - We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - Vintage Garden

We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.


Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Darcy. I love the pinks.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Beautiful Darcy and such a lovley verse too, perfect for now.
    Happy Easter
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely with the sweet birds, pinks, and the pop of white, Darcy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!