Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Puttin' on the Ritz- Outlawz Sketch Challenge

There's a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I hope you will come join us. The team has made such amazing cards again!

I'm so excited because we have a new sponsor at the Outlawz.

Prize is $10 gift certificate to Jan's Digi Stamps


Here is the sketch for this challenge!


And here is my card, using Puttin on the Ritz by our sponsor, Jan's Digi Stamps. I had to turn my square to make it work.

I used digital paper by We Are 3 Digital Shop. The red patterned paper package is called Roses Are Red. The background layer is from WR3 digital paper set, Happy Birthday.

I colored the image with Copic markers. Card size is 6 x 6 inches.

Here is the inside of my card using a sentiment from the same set, Puttin on the Ritz by our sponsor, Jan's Digi Stamps.



I hope you will drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have made!

I'm entering my card in the Jan's Digital Shop Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Darcy

10 comments:

  1. Great sketch and a Fabulous card, love the penguin in his tuxedo and all the hearts.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Darcy! The bold red work so well with the black and white of the penguin.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coloring on your dapper penguin, Darcy. I have a grandniece who would just love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcy- I see my little penguin is out on another HOT DATE! Your card is ABsolutely FABulous- love your coloring, the sparkly strip, the background layout and papers you chose- all make for a stunning card!
    Good luck and be safe.
    Hugs,

    Jan (owner and illustrator- Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely wonderful!!! Love your card and how you showed off the pretty penguin! Thanks so much for joining us at Jans Digital images AG challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!