Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Springtime, my new favorite set by We Are 3 Digital Shop

The We Are 3 Digital Shop has a wonderful set called Springtime. I do believe it is my favorite set to date. There are just so many things you can do with it. 

We Are 3 Digital Paper  Springtime Flowers Spring bonus image 0

The bonus overlays come in PNG format for easy layering over the other papers from this set or any other digital papers.

We Are 3 Digital Shop


I have 3 cards to share using the wonderful Springtime set.
Here  is the first card. This is a 6 x 6 inch card that used the bunny overlay over We Are 3 Digital Paper - Enchanted. I added gold foil Happy Birthday.  Papers from the Enchanted set seem to be my "go to" papers lately.


Here is my second card. I used another overlay from the Springtime set. This time for the bottom layer, I used the blue background layer that also comes in the set. For the sentiment, I used the White on Black Sentiment set. 


And for my third card using the Springtime set, I printed the bunny overlay and trimmed off the part I wanted to use and adhered it to a paper from the Happy Birthday Digital Paper set.




Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/WeAre3DigitalShop/

Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeAre3DigitalShop/

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/weare3digitalshop/





Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop

Thanks for visiting!

Darcy

6 comments:

  1. You're a wonderful ambassador for Bonnie Darcy, Gorgeous cards.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards are lovely. What gorgeous overlays you have done here!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your comment on my blog, I realized that since I don't follow TO any longer, I wouldn't be seeing your lovely cards! So, I subscribed on bloglovin.
    These are all so pretty with the soft spring theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!