Saturday, March 28, 2020

Getting Crafty with We Are 3 Digital Shop

The We Are 3 Digital Shop is always putting out new digital elements to make cards with. I have made a couple of cards with some 2020 releases.

We Are 3 Digital Shop


My first card is a birthday card. I used the Precolored Rosebud image and fussy cut it so I could layer it on the Happy Birthday paper. I used an oval die to cut out the frame and adhered the rosebud in vase to the frame.

I then chose beautiful paper for the background, also from the We Are 3 Digital Shop. Enchanted - Fairy Candy




My second card uses Enchanted Digital Paper (Fairy Meadow) from the We Are 3 Shop, too. I then stamped in black ink several images to make a scene and a Hello Friend sentiment. It felt good to get out some of my older stamps, although the moon is one of my newest purchases from Lavinia Stamps. I used a white Faber Castell Pitt pen to add the look of snow on the ground. 


Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.


We Are 3 Digital Shop


Facebook Page


Facebook Group


Instagram



Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop


Thanks for visiting!
Darcy

4 comments:

  1. I love both of them, Darcy. But the winter scene is really gorgeous.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are absolutely Beautiful Darcy, love the first, so feminine and the second with great atmosphere. Love them.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!