Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Garden Girl Fairy at Outlawz Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday! Or Happy Hump Day!  There's a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I hope you will come join us. The team has made such amazing cards again!



Our sponsor for March is Sherry West Art
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherryWestArt
Prize is 2 digis


Here is the sketch for this challenge!



And here is my card, using the image by Sherry West Art, Garden Girl Fairy.  I colored with Copic markers.

I hope you will drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have made!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Darcy

2 comments:

  1. OH! How Beautiful DArcy, a gorgeous image and colouring and love the frame and paper too.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring on the sweet digi, Darcy! I love your card.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!