Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hey, I'm a Winner!!!!!!!!!

I won, I won, I won! Oh, I am so excited. Just found out from NanaConnie that I won one of the top three spots for the Tuesday Throwdown #136. My first time entering this challenge and I can thank NanaConnie for that. She saw my card on the Outlawz Challenge and suggested I enter it into the Tuesday Throwdown.

Wow, am I pumped!! The theme was "Monochromatic" which means one color family.

My card is below. I used an image from Gina K Designs........the hibiscus, state flower of Hawaii. Illustrator is Melanie Muenchinger and I do love the hibiscus! This is one of the stamps from Stately Flowers 4 by Melanie.

Being a Top 3 winner lets me have a Tuesday Throwdown Top 3 Badge which you can see to the top right of my page.  Wow, I am so thrilled!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!