Sunday, February 3, 2013

Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge Card 2

I have another card that I made for the Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge. It features the cutest little frog I have ever seen and was designed by Sandi Huggett.    http://sandisamples.blogspot.com      Who doesn't like frogs? My grandkids especially love 'em!! In fact, this card was made for my grandson who is 2 and a half years old. I'm just sure he will love it.



I colored this cute little digi from Sandi with copic markers and I added little flowers from the Stampin Up set called Reason to Smile.  The Be Mine sentiment is from Stampendous Fun Stamps.
Thanks Sandi for the cutest frog you will ever find!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!