Saturday, February 9, 2013

Outlawz Clean and Simple Challenge

Well, I've been trying to get on the internet all day to upload this card for the Outlawz Clean and Simple Challenge.  Tried many things and then finally turned phone off for 10 minutes and by golly it worked.  (I use my phone for wifi). Go figure!
Anyway my card is below. The challenge was to make a card 4 1/4 inches square. I colored in an image that is in a set by Penny Black called Mimi in Paris. The sentiment "For You" is from the same set. Added the little bit of bling (cuz I like bling) to dress it up a little. Very simple card to make.

 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay warm, especially those affected by the Nemo Winter Storm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!