Monday, February 25, 2013

Another Mermaid Story?

Well, here it is Monday again. Weekends just go too fast, don't they?

The card I am featuring today is a mermaid from Sherri Baldy Stamps. She is a digi image and was really fun to color with my copic markers.  I'm entering this card into the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge.
We were given three colors to feature:  Pastorale Jade, Rosy Outlook, and Pennywise. (don't you love the names of colors...so imaginative!)  We were also given a "twist". The "twist" is to use a metal accent. I chose some copper colored paperclips that were sitting in my embellishment drawer just screaming to be used. So here we are!


Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!