Friday, March 1, 2013

Easy Christmas Thank You Cards

More snow today! I think we are in a pattern here. Maybe the drought is over!

My card today is a Christmas Thank You card that was so super-simple to make. I stamped my snowflakes in red and green on white cardstock. I trimmed it with a "plaid" stamp from Perfectly Plaid stamp set by Gina K Designs. Then I added the "Many Thanks" sentiment that I cut out with my oval die from Spellbinders. The large red snowflake is from D.O.T.S. (now Close to My Heart Stamps). The other snowflakes were just some stamps from my collection of snowflakes that weren't labeled with a company name. A very simple card and I made a set of 12 in about 10 minutes. I will keep them to use next Christmas!

This card will be entered into the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge that ends today.


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!