Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter from the Easter Bunny!

The Easter Bunny says......"Happy Easter"!  Haha........... Well, I made another Easter card just when I thought I was done.  This one is for the Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge that ends Friday! My bunny and saying is from D.O.T.S. (Close to My Heart Stamp Company). One of my first stamps when I started  stamping over 20 years ago. Back then, all the stamps were mounted on wood and made of rubber! My, how times have changed. One thing that doesn't change.....folks still want to wish each other a Happy Easter!
I colored my bunny with copic markers and added some white flower-soft to his fur because my black ink smeared a little when I colored him in, so I had a couple of boo-boos to cover up. The grass was cut with fringe scissors (don't know if you can see it). Looks nice in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!