Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Those Mischievous Kitties!!

I admit I love kitties! Curious, Cuddly, and oh so Mischievous at times! I have one on my computer desk right now as I write. All is okay as long as she lies down and doesn't block my view!!


We are happy to tell you we have a new Outlawz Sketch Challenge posted for December 11th that will run two weeks.

AND

For the month of December, our sponsor is

Prize is 3 digis or 1 set 




Here is the sketch for this challenge!





And here is my card I made using Kit T and Cake, Knitty Kitty Digis #29

I colored with Copic markers



I hope you will drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have made with adorable Knitty Kitty Digis images!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Darcy

7 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!