Friday, December 20, 2019

All About Ornaments

All About Ornaments is the theme for the Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz! The design team is taking a holiday break but the current challenge will go until January 4th.

You may enter as many times as you want using our current theme (All about Ornaments).



For this challenge, our theme is All About Ornaments.


This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop




The prize for our December winner will be the two digital sets that the Design Team used.


We Are 3 Digital Shop - Shabby Christmas Ornament
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Shabby Christmas





Here is my card using the Shabby Christmas digital Paper Pack and the Digital sentiment pack, Tis the Season.  I added white snowflake stickers to the top portion.



We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.


Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!


Darcy

6 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love how the snowflakes contrast with the blue paper. I need to keep that in mind for some cards next year. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beautiful card, love the blue and design.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Darcy! Those snowflake stickers are just perfect for this card.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!