Wednesday, December 4, 2019

An Old Fashioned Christmas - We Are 3 Digital Shop

I just love an old fashioned Christmas. Most of my home decorations fit that theme and I love to make cards with a traditional Christmas look, too. In my card for the We Are 3 Digital Shop Design Team, I have used We Are 3 papers, a beautiful image, and a sentiment that conveys Seasons Greetings, and they are all by the We Are 3 Digital Shop.



Here is my card using:
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments- Tis the Season

We are 3 Digital Printable - Winter Scenes - Wishing Well



And here is a close up of the beautiful wishing well. Doesn't it look romantic and something right out of a Hallmark Christmas movie???




Hope you will check out the We Are 3 Facebook Page for more inspiration using products by We Are 3 Digital Shop. 







Thanks for stopping by!


Darcy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Darcy! I love the image and the gingham paper you used in the background.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! this is out of a movie, I can hear the carols singers nearby. A really Beautiful card Darcy.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!