Wednesday, December 25, 2019

A Tail of Two Kitties


Have you visited the Outlawz Sketch Challenge lately?

There is a new Outlawz Sketch Challenge posted for December 25th that will run two weeks.

AND

For the month of December, our sponsor is
KNITTY KITTY DIGIS


Prize is 3 digis or 1 set



Knitty Kitty Digis Facebook Page


Here is the sketch for this challenge!



And here is my card I made using 
Tail of Two Kitties
I colored with Copic markers.
The background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop and is from the Tis the Season digital paper pack.



I hope you will drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have made with adorable Knitty Kitty Digis images!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Darcy

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Kathy A (from https://myasperations.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card Darcy, love the background paper and those cute kitties.
    Hope you had a Happy Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful, Darcy! That is a cute kitty image.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!