Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Snowball fight?

I used to love a good ol' snowball fight! Of course, I never looked as cute as the little girl dressed all in pink that's in my card for the We Are 3 Digital Shop Design Team. The snowball girl is a freebie image by Elisabeth Bell.  I have used a We Are 3 digital paper set called Enchanted. It's a wonderful set and you can find it HERE.





Here is my card using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper- Enchanted


I colored the cute image by Elisabeth Bell with Copic markers. You can sign up for Elisabeth's creative newsletter and each week, she will email you her letter and an opportunity to download a freebie of her choice.

My die is by Spellbinders--Candlewicking circles.

I used blue glimmer paper for my layering and for cutting out some small hearts.

Hope you will check out the We Are 3 Facebook Page for more inspiration using products by We Are 3 Digital Shop.




Thanks for stopping by!


Darcy

6 comments:

  1. This is so VERY pretty Darcy, love the image and the beautiful paper.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always curious about printing digital papers. I have tons of files and haven't ever done it that I can remember because I have so much patterned paper already. That is very pretty and artsy paper. Looks like you did an ink blending technique. And the little girl is adorable, although I bet you were cute yourself! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aimeslee! No, the paper came that way from We Are 3. I did absolutely nothing.

      Delete
  3. Ooo, that is a gorgeous paper. Lovely card, Darcy!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!