Saturday, March 13, 2021

Forever Love--Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge

Every other Saturday, we have a new Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz! Our theme for this challenge is Forever Love.


The challenge goes for two weeks. You may enter as many times as you want.



This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop




The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is FOREVER LOVE.


Here is my card.


The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:

We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this lovely card Darcy. A lovely sentiment also.
    Hope all is well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Darcy. I love the color combo that you have chosen here with the shades of pink and the gray.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!