Monday, March 29, 2021

Floral Mums by We Are 3 Digital Shop

Here is a card I made with the new printable (digital) image from the set Floral Mums by We Are 3 Digital Shop. The set has two versions of floral mums. A regular size and then there is one made for a slimline card. I used the regular size and reduced it to fit a 5 x 7 inch card.

I colored the Floral Mum image with copic markers and then layered onto digital paper from the Darcy's Garden set (yes, made especially for me!) and then that was layered onto purple cardstock and then again layered onto Watercolor Strokes digital paper.

I finished off with a piece of lace. This will be a birthday card. I hope you like it!




Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!



Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Darcy, this is gorgeous! I love the coloring on the flowers. The lace is such a pretty addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. The lace adds an additional level of femininity, just beautiful.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Darcy, this is gorgeous. Love the lace and those beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!