Saturday, March 27, 2021

Happy Spring/Easter at the Outlawz Challenges

Every other Saturday, we have a new Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz! Our theme for this challenge is SPRING or EASTER.

The challenge goes for two weeks. You may enter as many times as you want.



This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop




The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is SPRING or EASTER.

Here is my card using items from the We Are 3 Digital Shop. The yellow flowers are stickers, but a nice quality of stickers.


I used an HP Color Laserjet to print my digital elements onto Neenah cardstock. Then, I just did some cutting and layering onto some Bazzil cardstock in a pretty dusty purple color. 


The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:

Digital Paper - Margaret's Irises

Digital Printables - Margaret's Wreaths

Digital Sentiments - Spring Sentiments


We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write. Stay safe and Mask UP!!

Darcy


5 comments:

  1. I love the colours here Darcy, the papers card are beautiful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Darcy. Does your printer have 4 color cartridges in it and how long do they last? My quick research shows that they are pretty pricey to replace. My printer is starting to act up and so I have been considering replacing it with a laser printer rather than another ink jet.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monica! I love my HP color laser jet. Yes, the four cartridges, Magenta, Cyan, Yellow and Black are pricey to replace but they last forever! I was constantly buying ink for my inkjet and I seldom have to buy any cartridges for the laser. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I replaced any ink.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!