Friday, February 26, 2021

Outside Looking in!

It's Saturday!  What a nice change in temperatures for us in the Midwest. We went from -20F to almost 50 F in about 10 days!  Wow! I'll take it. A lot of our snow is melted away, but we still have quite a bit where we had to pile it up after moving it off the walks and driveways. 

Every other Saturday, we have a new Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz! Our theme for this challenge is Outside Looking In!


The challenge goes for two weeks. You may enter as many times as you want.



This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop




The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is OUTSIDE LOOKING IN.


Here is my card.



The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:






We Are 3 Digital Sentiment- Magical Sparkle

We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.

Darcy


4 comments:

  1. What a darling card, Darcy! Your collage style tells a perfectly delightful story, while keeping the elements clear and pretty. Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet, Darcy. I love the deer. You have depicted the theme so well.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!