Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Oversize Bookmark! We Are 3 Digital Paper

I have a friend who is an avid reader and I made this bookmark for her with one of the new Slim Line digital papers by We Are 3 Digital Shop. I like the Slim Line papers for bookmarks. This one is called Red Cinnamon Spice from the Sky Scenes Slim Line Collection. I will give this to my friend because I know she will love it.

  
  
 
I'm showing you both sides of the bookmark. I stamped with a set by Hot off the Press. 

Digital Paper used on my card:


We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3




Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!



Darcy






2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!