Saturday, January 30, 2021

It's Anything Goes Again (and Again)

Join us at the most recent Paper A La Mode Challenge! It's ANYTHING GOES.  You may enter as many times as you want.




This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop




The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is ANYTHING GOES!

For this challenge, the team is using some products that we used in 2020. Here is my card.

The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hearts in Love

We Are 3 Printable- Silhouette Valentines

We Are 3 Sentiment - Valentines


We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.

Darcy

3 comments:

  1. What a very beautiful card Darcy, pretty papers and the heart with the scalloped edge is lovely.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Darcy. I live the shades of pink - it is so feminine.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!