Saturday, January 16, 2021

Crashing "Anything Goes--You pick your stash"

ANYTHING GOES is the cue for the latest OUTLAWZ Crash your Stash Challenge. The purpose of this Challenge is to encourage you to use those items that are no longer trending and probably stashed away in a drawer. Forgotten and alone. So, we are here to help inspire you to dig those items out and bring them new life! At the start of each challenge, we will tell you what item we want you to pull from your stash to use and you will have a whole month to find, dust off and create something lovely with the item!

That simple!

And this month, you get to pick the stash item you want to use from your abundant stash of crafty supplies! I chose decorative scissors and puffy stickers for my card.
You have until February 14th to enter!



Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs with a prize of 3 images

shop: https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/p/cards-with-my.html






The challenge for this month is Anything Goes! You get to pick the stash item you want to use for this month's challenge from items that you have stashed away.


I used Decorative Scissors and some Puffy Stickers that have been in my stash for years! I will never get rid of my scissors. They come in handy!

My paper in the background is Peonies Ballet by We Are 3 Digital Shop. The image is Wildflower Gnome by SheepSki Designs

I hope to see you in the new Crash Your Stash challenge!

Thanks for dropping by!

Darcy

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!