Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy New Year from Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode

First, a very Happy New Year!  I think all of us are glad to kick 2020 out the door! I hope the world can return to some form of normal very very soon. After almost a month break, the Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz is back!!  ANYTHING GOES is the theme for the newest Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz! 

You may enter as many times as you want.




This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop




The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is ANYTHING GOES!

For this challenge, the team is using some products that we used in 2020.  Here is my card.


The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:

Miss Daisy Digital Paper
For You Sentiment pack

I received this gorgeous die set as a Christmas gift from a very dear friend and couldn't wait to use it. It is a die from Marianne Designs.

We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.

Darcy

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Darcy, beautifully designed with wonderful colour combination.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!