Friday, February 26, 2021

Never too soon for holiday cards!!

I made my first holiday card of the year. Usually this time of year, I am making birthday cards or Easter cards, but I thought I would make a Christmas card using We Are 3 Digital products. I added diamond stickles to the "halo" around the scene and used a die cut from my stash to put up in the right hand corner.


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sky Scenes-Summer Night Texture
We Are 3 Digital Printable - Winter Scenes
We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - Festive - Happy Holidays 


We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3




Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!



Darcy

 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!