Thursday, October 1, 2020

Fantasy Textures - Simply Spring

Some time ago, I won a gift card from Gina K Designs and I chose some Framescapes by Theresa Momber. For today's card, I used the Simply Spring Framescape and used a gorgeous digital paper from  We Are 3 Digital Shop called Fantasy Textures-Under the Sea. My card is down below.

We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3





 I loved the rich jewel tone colors of the Under the Sea paper in the Fantasy Textures set even though the scene is definitely above ground! I stamped in black Gina K ink many of the stamps that came in the set.  I love this black ink because it is so rich and stamps perfectly.




Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love it! Such gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought a seascape paper could be used as a background to a day playtime landscape? I love the combination Darcy, such a beautiful creation.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!