Friday, October 16, 2020

Christmas in Pink

 I used a beautiful digital paper from the set of 8 digital papers by We Are 3 Digital Shop called Pastel Fantasy and the one I chose to work with is Bubble Gum Moon. Don't you love the name?


We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3






I printed the digital paper onto cardstock and then stamped on it with some stamps by Penny Black in a Merlot ink. I put some Diamond Stickles on the trees and around the moon. I really love using my Mysti to get a really deep crisp impression.

Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. WOWZER! A Super paper to stamp onto and love the stamping colour on the paper Darcy, great design. Love the card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Darcy, this is amazing. I have a thing for pink Christmas cards. This does it for me. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!